Pet Wellness Exams In Onalaska
- We are pleased to offer fully comprehensive pet wellness exam appointments at Onalaska Animal Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly-rated veterinarian in Onalaska is the best way to ensure a long and happy life for your fur baby.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
Why is Preventative Care So Important?
Our wellness exam appointments allow us to catch potential issues like tumors, skin infections, parasites, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) suggests biannual preventive care checkups for your pet. Schedule yours today by calling (608) 668-6777!
Do You Offer Second Opinions?
Yes! If you would like a second opinion about any issues, regarding your pet, just contact us for a consultation. Our team will do a full examination of your pet and let you know what we think about their overall health or any specific concerns you may have. Our second opinion consultations are always judgment-free, and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment. We want to make sure you feel confident in your choice of care for your loved one, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For more information about our preventive pet care exams or to make an appointment with a highly rated veterinarian in Onalaska, please call us today at (608) 668-6777!
Our Dog & Cat Wellness Exams in Onalaska Include:
Here at Onalaska Animal Hospital, we make sure our pet wellness exams are fully comprehensive to ensure a long and healthy life for your loved one. Below is a list of just some of the things we can do during your pet’s exam.
- Eye Exams for Signs of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Infections, Jaundice and Allergies
- Full Body Examination of Muscle Tone, Weight and Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Abdomen, Joint & Spine checks for signs of pain, tenderness, enlarged organs or tumors
- Heart & Lung Tests for Heart Murmurs, Irregular Beats, and Clear Lungs
- Blood Work, Urinalysis & Stool Samples
- Ear & Mouth Checkups for Infection, Tartar and Inflammation
Our staff will treat your loved one as a member of our family. We look forward to meeting you and your fur baby. Please schedule your pet’s exam by calling us today at (608) 668-6777!