In-House Pet Diagnostic Laboratory
- Our expert team is able to diagnose and treat many issues for our client’s pets at Onalaska Animal Hospital.
- Treatment and care from a highly rated veterinarian in Onalaska is the best way to keep your fur baby healthy.
- Onalaska Animal Hospital offers quick diagnoses with our in-house diagnostic lab.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
Our Pet Diagnostic Laboratory
Our diagnostic laboratory allows us to perform many types of testing that can aid in the diagnosis and treatment of your pet. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to diagnose your pet efficiently. With serious illnesses that need diagnostics, time is of the essence. Call us now for more information at (608) 668-6777.
Lab Tests Performed:
- Blood Tests
- Urine Tests
- Tests for Viruses (Parvovirus, Feline Leukemia Virus, and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Skin Scrapes
- Heartworm Disease
- Fecal Examinations (Testing for the Presence of Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworms, and Roundworms)
- Ear Cytology
- Mass Cytology
- Skin Cytology
- Complete Blood Counts
- Blood Gases
- Pancreatitis Testing
- Bacterial Cultures
- Fungal Cultures
- Comprehensive Thyroid Panels
- Tick Panels
- Vaccine Titers
Why is a Veterinary Diagnostic Lab Important?
Laboratory testing is a valuable tool that is used in a wide variety of diagnostics in veterinary medicine. At Onalaska Animal Hospital, we continually strive to offer the highest quality medicine and services to our customers and their pets. This is why we are proud to offer our in-house diagnostic laboratory services as an additional means of providing excellent and convenient care to our patients.