Pet Radiography In Onalaska
- We are pleased to offer dog and cat digital radiography at Onalaska Animal Hospital.
- When injuries or illnesses happen, professional care from a highly rated veterinarian with knowledge of veterinary digital radiography in Onalaska is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Dr. Nicole Azene is an experienced veterinarian with experience in digital radiography.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
What is a Digital X-Ray?
Digital Radiography, also known as a digital X-ray, is an advanced diagnostic tool used to virtually see your pet’s organs. This includes the reproductive, cardiopulmonary, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, and genitourinary systems.
This is a non-invasive process that allows us to better evaluate your pet's condition. With Digital X-ray, we can identify internal issues and then do our best to fix them. If your pet requires a digital X-ray, you can call us at (608) 668-6777 to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits of Digital Vet X-Rays
- Digital X-Rays Have a Higher Image Quality Than Regular Film X-Rays
- Digital Gives Us Instant Access to the Pet's Results Allowing a Faster Diagnosis
- Radiation Exposure is Lower When Using Digital Radiography
- Digital Radiography is Friendly to the Environment
Are X-Rays Painful or Harmful for My Pet?
X-rays are a completely painless procedure. Due to the recent developments in modern technology, X-rays are safer than ever for pets and humans alike. Digital X-rays only expose your dog or cat to a tiny amount of radiation.
Onalaska Animal Hospital is aware that when your pet needs a digital X-ray, it can be a scary process for you. While you may be worried about your dog or cat, rest assured that they are in good hands. Because of the incredible advancements of recent technology, you don’t have to wonder whether or not you are doing what is best for your pet when you bring them into our animal hospital in Onalaska for a digital X-ray. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for your pet at our vet clinic!
Schedule an Appointment Today at Onalaska Animal Hospital
Our team looks forward to helping with any questions or concerns you might have about a dog or cat radiology appointment in Onalaska, WI. Schedule an appointment for a consultation today. Call us at (608) 668-6777!