Pet Orthopedic Surgery In Onalaska
- We are pleased to offer orthopedic surgeries at Onalaska Animal Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly rated vet in Onalaska is the best way to ensure a long and happy life for your fur baby.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment.
What Are Some Common Orthopedic Surgeries?
Common orthopedic surgeries requested here at Onalaska Animal Hospital are related to torn or partially torn cruciate ligaments in the dog. This ligament is similar to the ACL ligament in humans. Other times our pets may have bone fractures requiring immediate intervention. Our veterinary team is able to provide consultations and treatment plans to get your pet the best clinical outcome possible. Some examples of orthopedic surgery can be seen below.
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture Repair
- Hip Surgery
- Patellar Luxation (medial or lateral, patella alta)
- Proximal Abducting Ulnar Osteotomy (aka PAUL procedure)
In the event of advanced orthopedic surgeries, we have partnered with specialty hospitals in and surrounding Onalaska to get your pet the fastest referral possible. If your pet needs an orthopedic surgery, please contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.